Slide Shows & Presentations
This course is 2 x 2 hour sessions. Total cost $10
This session uses Microsoft Power Point to help you create a presentation via a series of slides. Though not a prerequisite, you will get more out of this course if you have completed the Computer Basic Skills course, or already have the skills listed in that course, prior to booking into this class.
This course covers:
- Planning your presentation
- Creating a slide & inserting new slides
- Slide views
- Entering text
- Sorting your slides
- Inserting images, clipart, shapes etc.
- Slide design
- Speaker notes & printing handouts
- Headers & Footers
- Producing your slide show