SeniorHangouts is a free resource available to all SeniorNet members. It provides an easy and convenient way to learn, stay connected and make new friends in a safe and secure environment. Its is accessible at any time, from anywhere on any device. You can join in one of the regular question and answer discussions, take part in a live tutorial, or simply watch a recorded session on a subject you are interested in.
If you are already registered click on the large heading above and select Log In on the top right of the displayed screen.
If not already registered, please phone Hamilton SeniorNet on 021 226 4363 or email – email@example.com, with the following details –
- Your name
- Your email address
- Phone number
- The device you will be using to login
Your registration will then be organised and a confirmation returned to you.
Once you have been registered, and have logged in, you can choose the Members Area which has the following options available
- Calendar – view upcoming sessions
- Library – view past recordings of sessions
- Groups – Regular meetings for members who are interested in a particular topic
- Forum – chat and share information
- Buddies – learn about the various Buddies (tutors) or link into one of their recorded sessions.