SeniorHangouts is a Virtual Learning Centre of SeniorNet Inc New Zealand. It is a friendly conversation among peers to share our experiences on a gadget, an app, or using some tech resources, emphasized with small bite sized fun learning with a primary focus on socializing.
All SeniorNet members can use SeniorHangouts. If you are already registered click on the large heading above and follow the prompts.
If not already registered, please phone Hamilton SeniorNet on 021 226 4363 or email – email@example.com, with the following details –
- Your name
- Your email address
- Phone number
- The device you will be using to login
Your registration will then be organised and a confirmation returned to you.
Once you have been registered, and have logged in, you can choose to select
- Forum – chat and share information
- Calendar – view upcoming sessions
- Library – view past recordings of sessions
- Present – schedule your own presentation
- Profile – set up your own profile, change your password, list your interests