Powerpoint is an easy to use program that lets you design your own presentations. You can use it to create slideshows, presentations for work, clubs and just about anything else you can imagine.
PowerPoint incorporates many procedures used in Microsoft Word and requires you to have a knowledge of Word skills. A Word Processing course such as the Basic Computer Skills session should have been completed before starting with PowerPoint.
Your will learn how to:
- Plan your presentation
- Create a slide
- Use slide views
- Create headers & footers
- Enter & format text
- Insert new & sort existing slides
- Insert images, clipart, shapes, etc.
- Use animation & transitions
- Insert backgrounds and interesting shapes.
- Create speaker notes & print handouts
- Produce your own slide show.