Covid 19 Guidelines
NZ is at the orange traffic light setting
- Please do not attend any face-to-face SeniorNet activities, Workshops or Courses if you are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms or are a household or close contact of a person who has tested positive.
- SeniorNet has purchased an air purifier to improve ventilation during classes to try and ensure a safer environment.
- WEARING A FACE MASK IS COMPULSORY
- While we are not required to maintain physical distance from others in the traffic light system, we will try to ensure there is 1m social distancing, for both students and tutors, while attending courses and workshops.
- SeniorNet will supply hand-sanitiser for general use – students and tutors are encouraged to use it as they enter the room
- During courses and workshops, tutors will make every effort not to touch student’s devices or tutors may wear gloves.
Please do not attend any face-to-face SeniorNet activities, workshops or courses if you have any cough, cold or ‘flu symptoms.
Please ring the tutor and let them know you are unable to come to classes you may be enrolled in.