This is 3 x 2hr sessions cost $15.00.
This course is based on the new operating system Windows 10 and is designed for members who are new to computing or who wish to revise the basics.
You must have Windows 10 already installed on your computer.
You will learn how to:
- Set up and use the basic facilities of a computer with Windows 10.
- Be able to customize your computer to your own liking.
- Know how the start menu functions – the left and right side, the installed Apps Section and settings.
- Be able to use the Taskbar features.
- Understand the use of File Explorer, Personal Folders and One -drive for access and saving.
- Know about Apps and using Windows Store.
- Understand and use the correct Shut Down procedures.
Next course will be Thursday 30th August to 3rd September starting at 9.30-11.30.
To enroll in the course, please check your course schedule and contact the Tutor who is taking this course