This course is 2hrs x 3 weeks cost $15.00
Powerpoint is an easy to use program that lets you design your own presentations. You can use it to create slideshows, presentations for work, clubs and just about anything else you can imagine.
Powerpoint incorporates many procedures used in Microsoft Word and requires you to have a knowledge of Word skills. A Word Processing course should have been completed before staring with Powerpoint.
Your will learn how to:
- Create, design and use a presentation.
- Add a title and use main menu bars.
- Enter and select a Text box.
- Format your text.
- Insert new slides, background and interesting shapes etc.
- Insert transitions and themes.
- Move a slide.
If you would like to do a Powerpoint course, please contact us and we can arrange a course for you.