This is a 3 x 2hr sessions cost $15.00
Microsoft Windows Excel is used for Spreadsheet and Database lessons.
You will learn how to:
- Open and run your Excel program.
- Use the Title and main menu bars.
- Select and format cells, columns and rows
- Enter text, numbers and formulas (calculations) in cells.
- Rules for formulas.
- Insert Rows and columns.
- Add new sheets and switch between sheets
- Name sheets.
- Edit and delete data.
- Save a file to another name
- Page setup and print.
All courses suspended until further notice.