Covid 19 Guidelines
Please do not attend any face-to-face SeniorNet activities, Workshops or Courses if you are displaying any symptoms
- Guidelines for Level 2
SeniorNet Hamilton will not operate in the classroom at Level 2 or above. Some workshop may go ahead.
Our Guidelines are based on The Learning Centre being treated as a “Workplace” and are therefore premised on the need for 1m social distancing for both students and tutors while attending Courses and Workshops which makes it difficult to run classes and workshops.
Registration of Attendees at all times
- All visitors and students at the Learning Centre are strongly encouraged to check in with the NZ COVID-19 Tracing App if they have a mobile phone., turn blue tooth on.
- Members are encouraged to access and install the App themselves here or by going directly to the Apple Store or Google Play Store on their own device.
- Hygiene at The Learning Centre classroom at all times All surfaces will be wiped down by the Tutors before each session. This includes workstation tops, keyboards, mice, tops of chairs, light switch and door handle.
- During courses and workshops, tutors will make every effort not to touch student’s devices.
Masks and Sanitiser use
- SeniorNet will supply hand sanitiser for general use – students and tutors are encouraged to use it as they enter the room.
- The wearing of facemasks is not compulsory but may be worn by students or tutors at their own discretion.
- SeniorNet will not supply face masks for students but have a supply for purchase.
- LockDown Helpdesk during Level 2 and above
- The Lockdown Helpdesk will be reinstated.
- Members will be advised.
This has been cancelled until further notice.