Files, Folders and Flash Drive
This course is 3 x 2hr sessions cost $15.00
With the large amount of disc storage now available on hard drives, it is easy to save documents, pictures and music files without a second thought. But the real challenge is where to find them again once they are stored away.
Having the discipline to store files is such a way they can be easily located and retrieved later will save time and a lot of frustration. Files are provided for the exercises in the course, please bring your own Flash Drive to put them in.
Members are encouraged to take this course:
You will learn:
- How to file your documents.
- Create folders to store them in.
- Rename or delete files or folders
- Copy or move files about or between devices.
- Restore from Recycle Bin
- Insert and safely remove flash drive or other devices
More coming soon.
To enroll in the course, please check your Course Schedule and contact the Tutor listed for this course