Files, Folders and Flash Drive
This course is 3 x 2hr sessions cost $15.00
With the large amount of disc storage now available on hard drives, it is easy to save documents, pictures and music files without a second thought. But the real challenge is where to find them again once they are stored away.
Having the discipline to store files is such a way they can be easily located and retrieved later will save time and a lot of frustration. Files are provided for the exercises in the course, please bring your own Flash Drive to put them in.
Members are encouraged to take this course:
You will learn:
- How to file your documents.
- Create folders to store them in.
- Rename or delete files or folders
- Copy or move files about or between devices.
- Restore from Recycle Bin
- Insert and safely remove flash drive or other devices
More coming next year.
To enroll in the course, please check your Course Schedule and contact the Tutor listed for this course